Saturday, February 6, 2010

Perimeter Search Pattern Blocks Lesson Plan

Dear Classmates and Professor,

Please go to the website below to see my lesson plan for this week.

Marc Vogel's Week Two Lesson Plan


If the link above does not work then copy and paste the the following web address into the address bar of your search engine:

http://sites.google.com/site/mathmanipulativeslessonplans/home/lesson-plan-for-week-two

Marc Vogel's Yola Site (Contains Lesson Plans and Supporting Documents)


I was unable to format the document the way that I would like to on the website. If you would like a copy of the lesson plan as a Microsoft Word file or a PDF file then e-mail me at the following address: mvogel1023@optonline.net.

I will see you on Monday.

Sincerely,

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment