Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yola Website

Hi Everyone,

Up to this point, I have been using a Google website. I like Google because I am familiar with it. However, I just created a Yola website, and I realized that Yola websites are much better than Google websites. You will be surprised just how user friendly Yola websites are.

Check out my new Yola website:

Marc Vogel's Math Manipulatives 1 Yola Website

I have already posted the two Pattern Blocks lesson plans that I created on my Yola Site. I also posted the supporting documents. Thus, you can find everything that you need on my Yola site to conduct two lessons with Pattern Blocks in your respective classrooms.

I will post the lesson plans that I create in the future on this site, so I suggest that you check it regularly.

Sincerely,

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment